dissabte, 27 de setembre del 2014

NOTHING LEFT

My new song! I recorded it live in my room =)
Hope you like it!
Lyrics:

"What I'm suposed to do, when nothing is left
apart from a tear and a song?
where I'm supposed to cry..
when there's no shoulder to cry on?

I threw my heart up in the air, so high
without thinking of the fall
I filled my days with words and songs
with hopes and dreams to carry on

I thought that love would be the ansewer to my world
a world that has became just dust
I think that there must be something more
that those blue eyes that made me love
that those illusions that are fighting to return

You can try to give life a new start
make it shine like the brightest star
You can live in happiness 
in a world that may seem so great

You can count with all your friends
you can give your dreams a chance
you can try to realise
that there's nothing, if your not by my side

I would like to go back where it all begun
show that is with me where you belong
there's nothing left I can give you now...
apart from this song

You can count with all your friends
you can give your dreams a chance
you can try to realise
that there's nothing, if your not by my side..."

Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada