diumenge, 22 de març del 2015

This week I recorded my first acapella with a video. I have sung acapellas before but this is the first one I made a video of.

I'm so in love with sugar, song by Maroon 5 which is in their latest album V.
I  felt like I had to cover it someway and one day while I was walking to school with my music on (I only do this in exams week because it helps me to concentrate and keep calm) the song was on and I came with the idea of covering it to acapella. So insead of thinking about my history exam I started thinking all the different voices I could add to the main vocal part.

So a week after finishing my exams (which at least went well!) I recorded the cover and its now on Youtube!

I leave it here for If you want to check it out! =)


Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada